I would just like to wish you all a great holiday and I hope when the Easter bunny arrives, you’ll have plenty of surprises! I know in the current situation it’s difficult but remember kindness costs nothing!
Get involved with random acts of kindness.
- Call/message a friend you haven’t spoken to for a while.
- Make a cup of tea/drink for someone (with adult help).
- Help with a household chore without being asked to.
- Send someone you know a joke/cute picture to cheer them up.
- Spend time playing with your pet.
Here are a few Easter activities you may like to try. Take care of you and your family and I will be in touch on Tuesday 14th April.
t-t-2546559-shape-chick-2d-shape-activity-sheets_ver_1 T-T-9466-Easter-Word-Search t-t-5014-easter-egg-symmetry-activity-sheets-_ver_2 t-t-002-ks1-easter-egg-template-colouring-sheets_ver_4 t-c-254499-easter-themed-basket-craft_ver_1 t-c-254454-rabbit-2d-shape-activity-sheets_ver_3 t2-m-2465-easter-multiplication-mosaics-differentiated-activity-sheets_ver_3 cfe-n-66-easter-themed-addition-and-subtraction-colour-by-number-_ver_1