If you haven’t received an envelope regarding raffle tickets, don’t worry as tickets still available. Please ask one of the Parent Council or pop into the school office and we can give them to you.
For those that did return envelopes hopefully you have received your raffle tickets and if not they should be heading your way shortly.
Please remember to be entered into the raffle, all ticket stubs and monies need to be paid and returned to the school office by Monday 13th May.
Hope you all had a fantastic Easter and are looking forward to Spring Fayre
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Performers UK, Dance Artists: Laura MacLennan and Hollie Simpson, and our very own Dancemania for making our Day of Dance a successful one. All children did themselves very proud!! We are still counting the money but the day alone raised more than £350 for the Highland Hospice
On Friday the ladies in the canteen are making Easter Crispy Cakes. They will be on sale for 50p at the morning break.
This week we have been encouraging each other to cycle, scoot or walk to school. Our Pupil Council reps have been counting our scores and Mrs Webb has been logging our journeys on the Sustrans website. Adults and siblings who are not at school count too towards our totals if they walk, scoot or cycle.
Below are our statistics so far. Today’s journeys will be added tomorrow morning.
The challenge continues for one more week so we need everyone to keep up the good work.
If you wish to know more please visit www.bigpedal.org.uk
Dear Holm Families,
Very excited to announce Raffle Tickets are on order and have been very kindly sponsored by Daduse Homes.
BUT again we need your help. Over next few days you should receive an envelope which we would be grateful if you would complete then return to the school office by Monday 1st April. If you would kindly request the number of tickets you would like (remember you can buy for and/or sell to friends, family & work colleagues too) then we will send these out to you over the coming weeks. Tickets will cost £1 and they come in books of 5. All ticket stubs, monies & unsold tickets MUST be returned by Monday 13th May with the draw being held on Friday 17th May. (The school have very kindly agreed to hold the draw for us the week after the Fayre to allow for any last minute purchases at the Fayre). Please also remember all monies raised from the Fayre and the Raffle will go to improving the school experience for all our children so all suggestions for where these funds should go are very welcome.
Raffle prizes so far include
• Frankie & Lolas Peak Passport (donated by Frankie & Lolas)
• £30 voucher toward a house clean (donated by R&I Cleaning Services)
• Gift Voucher for Family of 4 to go on Contemplation, Reflection or Inspiration Tours (donated by Jacobite Cruises)
• Funhouse Family Pass (2 adults & 3 children) (donated by Coylumbridge Hotel)
• 5 free Games Vouchers for Rollerbowl (donated by Rollerbowl)
• 2 large boxes of Thorntons Chocolates (donated by Libby Gibson)
• Landmark Family Ticket for 2 adults & 2 children (donated by Landmark)
• Sunday Family Swim Lunch (2 adults and 3 children) (donated by Kingsmills Hotel)
• Ross County Family Home Match Voucher (2 adults and 2 children) (donated by Ross County Football Club)
• Small hamper (donated by Harry Gows)
• £50 Hamper (donated by Innes & Mackay Solicitors)
• One Carpet Clean (donated by DJ Cleaning Services)
• One round of Crazy Golf for 4 (donated by Inverness Crazy Golf)
• Small Hamper (donated by Holm Mills Pringle Weavers)
• Junior Grand Prix for 2 adults & 3 children at Inverness Kart Raceway
• £25 voucher for Rocpool (donated by Rocpool)
• £16 voucher for Infinity Trampoline Park (donated by Infinity Trampoline Park)
• T shirt & 4 pack of beer (donated by Black Isle Brewery)
• 2 tickets to a Celtic Home Match including entry to the Club Lounge (donated by Corrie Recruitment)
• Luxury Temple Spa facial plus 10% off any products purchased at The Orchid Beauty Room (donated by Gemma MacRae @ Temple Spa)
& still more coming in…..
For those not on Facebook, so far we have EQ Sports coming to run Bubble Football, NERF Wars & Speed Football, AABA coming with Inflatable Circus Assault Course & Bouncy Castle, Spencer 4 Fun £1 fairground rides, Dr Bike, Inverness Pole & Aerial Circus coming to do displays &/or workshops (tbc).
We also have Mieles Gelaterie coming along and will be selling Hot dogs, Tuckshop treats & drinks stalls.
We have Temple Spa, Scentsy, Glitter Tattoos, Mosaics (tbc), Sockies by Handmadeprettythings, Knitted dolls clothes, Usborne Books, Pocket Money toys, second-hand books & childrens collectibles & Red Cross (tbc).
Also the children will be running a Jam Jar Tombola (everyone’s a winner) and selling Plants grown by the nursery.
Finally there will be the Bottle Stall & Holm Bakes Stall (all and any donations for both stalls would be welcomed).
We hope you agree that it should be a fun afternoon and hope you are as excited as we are about the Spring Fayre on Friday 10th May 245pm-530pm. We are also looking forward to seeing what the children dream up for Carnival Games for us to play.
Many thanks for your help and support and we hope you can all join us for a family funfilled afternoon.
Holm Primary School Parent Council & Fundraising Group
Here is some information about Messy church this weekend. messy church
Please check email or schoolbags today for more information on this initiative that we are taking part in starting next week. Pupil Council will be collating the data so we can track our progress.